6 Jan 2016

Goals for 2016!



Hello again,

yes i realise it is the 6th of January already! Cant believe how quick Christmas and the new year went however i did work full time over the festive period and only had Christmas day and boxing day off as i do have a full time job outside of blogging. My aim is to take more time out of my days for my blog because i have followed blogs and really took a shine to this type of hobby which id love to get somewhere with because its something i really enjoy when i have the time outside of work, as we all know blogging is very time consuming.

Starting 2016.
I know a lot of people who start the new year with high expectations and set there new year revolutions like the good old stopping smoking or the cut down on chocolate or to even start the gym which they set themselves every year and lasts a week two at a push, i can justify there actions because i also don't have the will power that is why i don't set goals i wont achieve! i have a few goals id like to achieve this year starting with my blog i only started this blog in December after a lot of thought because i know its hard work and what if you try your hardest and no one even reads your posts, but i suppose your have to start from somewhere to get to the places you'd like to reach. i don't
have much time to write post as its either a hour before i start work or nine at night when I'm home from work which takes up most of my time because i can be up till midnight however i do take time out to write notes thats either one my breaks at work or while I'm having a hour chill watching YouTube or reading a blog, ideas always pop into your head at the most random time! I find when I'm unwinding before i sleep that's the time i have loads of ideas and words pop into my head if only i had a thought note taker!



YouTube?
YouTube is a big old world which i am totally obsessed with i spend hours on just watching videos from makeup and beauty to family life vlogs, i watch YouTubers like in the frow with 412,000 subscribers to Zoe Sugg who has over 9 million subscribers and it totally amazes me that there so many people out there like me who sit and watch girls/boys make videos about the latest brands and beauty favourites. I also love watching the SaconneJolys and the Shaytards and they make vlogs of there family life, my friends and family don't really understand how big the YouTube sensations are that i watch and think I'm just sat watching a girl put her lipstick on and tell me how amazing it is which yes i am but at the same time weirdly its like i know the person on the screen like a friend, its amazing how much guidance and advice you can get from YouTube. More to the point this year i would totally love to start a YouTube channel but its so much easier said that done, there a lot you need to know and so much more to just uploading a video to the internet and with me not knowing anyone close to me who does YouTube i don't have that on hand help and guidance i need. There's also the thought of the people that would watch as recently I've seen a lot of negative comments going around YouTube specially around the Christmas time to do with uploading of videos i don't think people understand some youtubers also have fulltime jobs and others do have family and a life too outside of YouTube and are aloud to take a break just like you would take a holiday from your fulltime job too. There a lot of pressure on youtubers which i wouldn't be afraid to take on myself but I'm hoping to start my own channel at some point this year when i have a lot more knowledge on how to make the perfect video.

Makeup & Skincare.
One of my goals this year that i would also like to achieve is to be more adventurous with my makeup, try new brands, stop sticking to the same old foundation that I've used for years. I would also like to make my collection bigger than it is with a lot more high-end products, I've always stuck to the drugstore until one day i broke the chain and went into Debenhams and saw all the lovely packaging i just had to try something and ever since I've been slowly building up more higher end makeup and its so worth it, my friends think I'm crazy spending over £30 on a foundation but then also comment that my skin looks flawless well there you go pay that little extra and look flawless! I also want to work more with eyeshadow I'm not sure why but i struggle so much with eyeshadow i swear its my eye shape or something, i just cant seem to get the hang of it i watch videos on YouTube and there's some amazing creations people make and i just feel my attempt looks like i have myself a black eye! On too skincare, i have a skincare routine in place which again is easily put together but when you have worked a 12 hour shift and your laid in bed with your skincare on the side table and your wipes in the draw below which one would you go to for the quick fix before you sleep? We all have them lazy nights were a facial wipe is so much quicker and i know its so bad for your skin but its s easy done but I'm so quick to moan when i face feels like crap and i wonder why? ha, however when i do take the time to use my skincare routines (morning&night) here's what i use in the photos below.




So there you are that's some of my goals id like to achieve in 2016, blog more, build my makeup collection up, use my skincare routine daily! and start YouTube?
I also have the good old drink more water and make time for breakfast goals but who am i kidding that will never change! will power ZERO!

thank you for reading!
BeccasBoxx xo

What are your goals for 2016?
Do you struggle sticking to your skincare routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment